If there is one thing that you should try this year, it is to make a budget and allocate some of it on things that you have never tried. Conversation rates are good as well as focusing on channels that were the most successful for you in 2016 but trying new things are also beneficial. Here are some things that you should try when it comes to lead generation.
- Majority of the companies are complaining that paid search is not as affordable as before and the volume and quality have declined. While this may be a reason for you to give up on paid search entirely, there is something you can do. Look for the company that has the highest organic spot because it will likely be a third party site. Contact the site and asked to be listed on their page because you will be able to get more clicks this way.
- You can improve your website and take it into another level by doing some changes on the customer experience. With the right tools and enough time, a personalized experience on a website is the solution. This means that returning customers will have a more personalized experience based on the pages they have viewed the last time they visited your website.
- Lead generation can be used as a smart lead based on the actions taken by the visitor. If they have taken an action or a couple, email should be automatically triggered and sent to their email. With this, lead conversion rates will improve and you realized spending money is not the only way to increase your leads.
- As a company, investment should be focused on the customer. Their satisfaction plays a huge role in lead generation. They have a wide range of people in their network that might be in need of your product or may benefit from your service. All you have to do is harness the ability to impress these customers.
- Closed deals should be the main focus for this year and nothing else. Lead volume is nothing if there are no successful transactions. Activities will prove to be a success if they have positively impacted the revenue. You can make use of marketing ROI calculator in order to determine your revenue from these new activities.